Simplifies the web app development
- It supports the Model View Controller (MVC) programming structure.
- Several mobile websites such as Google, HBO, and Virgin America are powered by AngularJS.
- It can be added to any HTML page using a <script> tag.
Builds dynamic web apps
AngularJS simplifies the problem of creating complex dynamic web apps. It allows you to boost the functionality of HTML by providing you with the ability to build new constructs using Angular directives. It efficiently extracts the need of using DOM (Document Object Model) manipulation and allows you to use simple elements that can be added directly into an HTML template.
Provides a Declarative UI
Why Should You Use AngularJS?
- AngularJS uses the shortest & simplest code.
- It can be used to build some powerful web applications such as Gmail.
- The Code organization divides up large-scale work with a team that makes testing and debugging a breeze.
- It can be paired with AJAX to boost the speed.
- It can be integrated well with a Rails workflow as they use the same ideology and code structure.
- It’s an ideal option for top-down development.
- It is capable of handling user interaction using forms.
- It comes with reliable tools and support from the Google community.
- Comes with an easy-to-navigate admin area, its validation side is great.
- It works perfectly with the C & ASP.NET framework.
Though AngularJS is a great fit for almost all kind of SPA web applications. But, you must consider following points before making any decision:
- If your upcoming web application is going to be simpler, then you don’t need to choose AngularJS. You can also go with some other light frameworks such as Backbone.js.
- AngularJS is not recommended for fast or tricky DOM manipulation.